OPENING MAY 11
We are excited to announce that Britt Dental Center will re-open to normal business hours beginning Monday, May 11th! Our community has been through a lot over the last few months. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Our office follows, and has always followed, infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current, we adhere to each agencies’ guidelines, and we are up to date on any new guidance that is issued.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to better help protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will communicate with your beforehand to ask some screening questions.
- Appointments will be managed to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. However, if you prefer, patients can call the office from the car when you arrive in the parking lot and we will then let you know when your provider is ready for you to come into the practice.
- We have hand sanitizer available in waiting area as well as through-out the office. Please use when you enter the office.
- You will also see we have removed all magazines and other materials from the waiting area that are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We ask that only parents, guardians, or caregivers accompany a patient to an appointment. No additional guests can wait in the reception area or go back into an operatory room with a patient.
As always, thank you for being our patient! We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
The Britt Dental Team