Path to a Whiter Smile
Teeth whitening is a fast, easy and gentle way to restore the natural beauty of your smile. Whether you want an instant, one visit whitening treatment or you want to try a convenient take home kit, we will find the solution to meet your needs.
Options to fit any lifestyle
With a complete line of professional products that deliver professional results, Opalescence caters to your lifestyle. Whether you prefer to whiten overnight in the comfort of a custom tray, brighten your smile while you’re on the go, or get immediate results with an in-office treatment, Opalescence can help!
Professional results—in about an hour
For a brighter, whiter smile without the wait, choose Opalescence Boost, an in-office, chemically activated whitening treatment that offers results in less than an hour. It’s ideal for people who want instant whitening gratification or those who have that special event coming up that requires a bright, white smile.
- Opalescence Boost contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride). Potassium nitrate has been shown to help reduce sensitivity. Fluoride has been shown to help reduce caries and strengthen enamel. Together they help to improve the overall health of the teeth.
- Chemically activated, so no hot, uncomfortable light is needed
- Dentist-applied treatment
- Provides dramatic results in less than one hour
Professional results—in the comfort of your own home
Opalescence take-home whitening gel is perfect for people who want a lot of options. With four different concentrations and three flavors, you can wear Opalescence for as little as 30 minutes per day—or even overnight! Dispensed only by a licensed dental professional, Opalescence take-home whitening gel allows you to get professional whitening results at your convenience in a safe, effective, and customized way!
- Opalescence tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride). Potassium nitrate has been shown to help reduce sensitivity. Fluoride has been shown to help reduce caries and strengthen enamel. Together, they help to improve the overall health of the teeth.
- Formulated to prevent dehydration and shade relapse
- Four concentrations for treatment flexibility
- Three flavors: Mint, Melon, and Regular
- Day or night wear