Invisalign® is an exciting new technology that straightens your teeth with a series of clear, customized, removable aligners.
Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing; and you can still eat and drink what you want. Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth; and there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
Many of our patients had never considered traditional braces but are happily and comfortably improving their smiles with Invisalign®.
WHAT IS INVISALIGN®?
- Invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made Aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
HOW DOES INVISALIGN® WORK?
- Wear each set of Aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 6-8 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of Aligners is between 18 and 30.
** All Invisalign before and after photos are of actual Britt Dental Invisalign Patients. Length of treatment varies according to difficulty of the case. **